BEATNIQ – a charming residence with uniquely designed architecture and excellent living environment, all is yours at the heart of Sukhumvit
Experience a new height of luxury living at BEATNIQ – a Super Luxury Condominium that fulfills your desire – incomparable exterior and interior design, innovative smart home concept, and competitive offering prices. BEATNIQ is an ideal choice for both residence and long-term investment.
In central Sukhumvit, price and size of Super Luxury Condominiums do not always match. With high land prices, most developers have no choice but compromise price with unit size making Super Luxury Condominiums inaccessible for buyers. This is a reason why starting price for a 1-Bedroom unit can be quite shocking to buyers. A 1-Bedroom unit size 40 sq.m. can start from more than 10 million Baht. Land prices in Thonglor, one of the most populated areas in Sukhumvit, has risen significantly in recent years reaching as high as 350,000 Baht per sq.m.
Developed by SC Asset – a leading real estate developer in Thailand, BEATNIQ is visioned to become a game changer in the Super Luxury Condominium market in Sukhumvit. It offers residents an unparalleled experience of convenient living and invites them to indulge in the best of local offerings, from a close distance to Thonglor BTS station, world-class shopping malls (EmQuartier, Emporium) to international hospitals (Bumrungrad, Samitivej) and schools (Bangkok Prep, Australian International School, Satit Prasarnmit).
BEATNIQ’s vision is to redefine the Super Luxury Condominium segment in Sukhumvit. It offers unit sizes with competitive prices and makes the unit space as comfortable and functional as possible. State-of-the-art facilities are carefully installed to ensure your utmost comfort of living. These are just three of many reasons why buyers are in love with BEATNIQ.
1. A luxurious living that begins with your choices of unit sizes. Addressing the issue of the small unit size and high prices, BEATNIQ offers generous living spaces; 1-Bedroom unit size 57-59 sq.m. starts from 15-18 million Baht. In this price range, buyers would only get a 40 sq.m. unit in other condominiums.
For 2-Bedroom units, BEATNIQ offers a generous size between 80-122 sq.m. The design is well-through with an open design for multipurpose uses that are great for the family. The price for the unit is more reasonable than most Super Luxury Condominium in this area, starting as low as 20 million Baht compared starting price at 30 million Baht elsewhere.
2. Going beyond spacious sizes, units are also designed with functionality in mind. 1-Bedroom units come with a semi-outdoor balcony that connects seamlessly to the living room where residents unwind their mind. Full-height windows offer a beautiful panoramic view of the city. All 2-Bedroom units locate in the corner and offer two-side views. All these functions make every square metre of the unit worth the price.
3. Style always matters at BEATNIQ and is reflected through modern facilities and adorned decorations throughout living spaces. The exterior arrangement gives a 1950s vibe, with Mid-Century Modern design making it a landmark on Sukhumvit road. Concrete, mirrors and geometric shapes exude a cool edge while also help with ventilation. For facilities, the gym comes with a boxing corner and a yoga studio while the kid’s zone for small guests is located on the other side of the swimming pool, connected by the “Floating Pool Pavilion”. The Sky Garden is located on the 32nd floor and offers a breathtaking view that stretches all the way to Bang Krachao. Mid-Century Modern inspires the architecture of the Spiral Staircase that connects to the Sky Lounge and the Heated Spa Pool on the 34th floor.
Furthermore, BEATNIQ offers a worth-the-splurge investment opportunity with its highly competitive prices and potential rental values.
4. In just five years, during 2013-2017, the price of condominiums in mid-Sukhumvit soars 40%. With the land price becoming more expensive, major developers encounter issues with unit sizes. There is a challenge in which these developers offer relatively small living space and expensive price tag. Understanding these issues, BEATNIQ offers competitive prices with more spacious living space. At 280,000 Baht per sq.m., BEATNIQ wins buyers’ heart with its average price of other super luxury condominium nearly 100,000 Baht less than the average of 350,000 Baht per sq.m.
5. In terms of capital gain, BEATNIQ offers a great investment opportunity; the price per square metre is below the market average. With the land price is forecasted to continue rising in the future, buyers enjoy great profits. With regard to rental yield, BEATNIQ also looks promising as rental demand in Sukhumvit remains high due to its distinctive international community. The average rental price of 1-Bedroom 57 sq.m. is between 900 – 1,000 Baht per sq.m. or 51,000 – 57,000 Baht per unit which is a high rental profits of about 4.5% per year.